Anime, Supernatural, Doctor Who (every once in a while), Sherlock, Walking Dead, and anything else you peeps ask for! Don't be afraid to ask for it either!
Want a fanfic written for your favorite fandom ship? ASK! Bored and want a rather raunchy one shot based on some raunchy thought you had? ASK! I'm always open for a challenge of any sorts, whether it be writing, photo sets, or anything else you might request!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Tuesdays are to be feared.
2. Wednesdays are to be loved.
3. Your dream car is a black '67 Impala
4. Burgers and fries are a meal that can be eaten all the time
5. Ceiling fires.
6. Classic rock is your jam.
8. Both angels and demons are to be killed on site. Unless they're wearing a trench coat and have intoxicating blue eyes.
9. 'Hunter' means something completely different now.
10. Everyone could be a Nightshifter
11. Bow legs are adorable.
13. Lucifer is actually a pretty cool guy now.
14. Balls. Assbutt. Jerk. Bitch.
15. And of course, your motto is: Saving people, hunting things, the family business.